in-service inspection & testing of electrical equipment
Health and safety regulations require that electrical appliances are safe and maintained to prevent harm to workers.
Contact us at: email@example.com to arrange friendly on site testing with minimum disruption to your business….all carried out by a qualified Engineer:
Computerised Testing Equipment
Using the latest machines and computer systems we are able to:
- Carry out high volume testing. this can be for sites using thousands of items.
- Carry out and store risk assessments during testing
- Store your PAT results in a secure server for ease of access
- Barcode each item inspected
- Offer unbeatable quality of service
- Carry out additional / more in depth tests than some other companies
- Monitor your equipment and advise when each item is due for re-inspection.
Regulations & Law
The law does not specify the wording “PAT” , however PAT testing was put into effect to ensure that all companies conform to the Health and Safety at Work Act of 1974, Electricity at Work Regulations of 1989, Provision and Use of Work Equipment regulations of 1998 and the Management of Health and Safety at Work regulations of 1999.
The Law requires that all landlords, employers and even self-employed individuals make sure that their portable electrical appliances are safe and are suitable and used for the purposes intended. These appliances should always be maintained properly and remain in good working order.
What equipment we can Inspect
We can Inspect all portable & fixed items on your side of a wall socket. This would include IT equipment, Kitchen White goods all the way through to Industrial equipment using a 3 phase power supply
Should you require more information about the services we offer please feel free to contact us directly or fill out our enquiry form.
Find us at:
Tel: 0330 122 4807
We operate from: Grantham (Lincolnshire), Burton upon Trent (Staffordshire), Liverpool (Merseyside) with nationwide coverage for on site LOLER Inspections